This 3*4cm label is common security label in use today.
EAS soft Labels protect: books, jewelry, accessories, bottles, and boxed items, and any other
small or hard to tag products.
The 3*4 RF label is the most popular size EAS label, great for any product where a hard tag
will not be sufficient. Security label has a fake barcode printed on it to simulate inventory
stocking items. The bar code labels use a strong adhesive to stick to products.
RF labels will not work if in direct contact with metal. Label is Compatible with Checkpoint
and other 8.2 MHz Radio Frequency Security Systems.
We can supply all kinds OEM of EAS products. Please feel free to contact us for any inquire.
1. We are specialized in making EAS security products(eas accessories) for 16 years with large, diverse types of products.
Our products ranging form EAS hard tags, EAS system, DR label, detacher, detector and deactivator.
2. Advantageous geographical conditions. Changzhou is close to Shanghai with abundant human resources and transportation advantage.
3. With the innovation of our R&D Dept. and the professionalism of our Sales Team, we are leaders in our field. Our customers are widely distributed and OEM project is supported.
4.Strict quality control under ISO9001 and SGS certification,good after-sales service, cooperate with professional stable forwarder.
About the samples:
1. Samples of hard tags and soft labels are free, customers just need to pay the freight.
2. Samples of deactivators and other expensive products are charged.
3. Samples will be prepared for 3-5days.
4. Samples will be deliveried by UPS, TNT, DHL, EMS and so on.
1. What is the guarantee of your EAS products?
A: For the products, we have 3 inspections from accembling to delivery. we can promise the quality.
2. How to pack the goods?
A: We will pack the goods with paper carton, and it can pack with OPP bags as well.
3. When will you delivery the goods?
A: All hard tags and soft labels can be deliveried within 7days, if the quantity is under 10000pcs(Generally it's based on the quantity of order)
4. Will you support any after-service?
A: Of course. It's our responsibility to provide the best products.